It’s Father’s Day, a time sons and dads get together and reminiscence fondly of their good times together. Or if you’re Robert Zimmerman Sr. whose son George faces second-degree murder charges for the killing of Trayvon Martin last February and you think he got a raw deal, what you do is dash off a $3.99 e-book on Amazon and you lay fault for all the woes of your family squarely on nearly every prominent Black politician and organization for being “the true racists.”
Who is it that has that knives out for George? Daddy Zimmerman has it all figured out and naming names:
- Congressional Black Caucus. “[A] pathetic, self-serving group of racists… advancing their purely racist agenda.” He later adds that “all members of Congress should be ashamed of the Congressional Black Caucus, as should be their constituents.” And finally: “They are truly a disgrace to all Americans.”
- The NAACP. “[S]imply promotes racism and hatred for their own, primarily financial, interests” and “without prejudice and racial divide, the NAACP would simply cease to exist.”
- NAACP President Benjamin Jealous. “[W]hat I would expect of a racist.”
- Trayvon Martin’s funeral director. A “racial activist and former head of the local NAACP.”
- Benjamin Crump, Natalie Jackson and Daryl Parks, attorneys for Travyon Martin’s family. “The scheme team.”
- The National Basketball Players Association.
- Black Chamber of Commerce.
- National Association of Black Law Enforcement Officers.
- National Black United Fund.
- United Negro College Fund.
Pretty much everybody but The Harlem Globetrotters is gunning for Boy George Zimmerman. The old man also claims the Boston bombings could have been averted if the FBI wasn’t busy investigating the Martin murder.
The positive reviews on Amazon praising Zimmerman Sr., are just as eye-opening.
This book gives you a glimpse into what actually happened in February of 2012, without the lies and politics. Don’t be put off by other people who disparage this man and his family without bothering to find out what actually happened. The truth will come out during the trial, and the Zimmermans will be vindicated.
I have believed all along that this case was a travesty propelled by financial and personal gain by those whose interest is benefited from this being a criminal & race issue…Those of you that think this isn’t financially motivated read the book and then ask Trayvons grieving mother when & where she got those huge multi carat diamond earrings she was sporting on her media campaign?
To the Zimmerman family, I support your family, and I wish the Martin family would have recognized the signs for their son to get help. It’s a tragedy, and I wish we could bring Trayvon back, and have given him some guidance before he decided not to stop beating your son’s head into the pavement. A couple more poundings, and George would possibly have brain damage, and been a vegetable. If Trayvon would have kept his hands to himself, he still would be here for his family.
Okay, you get the picture. There’s a lot of sick, twisted bastards and far too many of them have computer access.
In the foreword of “Florida v. Zimmerman: Uncovering the Malicious Prosecution of my Son, George” Daddy Z declares, “Everything stated in this book is true to the best of my knowledge and my belief (You really believe that?). However, given the media’s egregious and misleading reporting (Because I certainly couldn’t be biased in favor of my son), I would certainly encourage readers research any and all information they may question (And if you’re expecting an impartial account to come from the father of a guy facing hard time behind bars you’re out of your mind).”
The only ones who could be interested in slanted, self-serving trash like this are the same fools who are making contributions to George Zimmerman’s defense fund. It’s a neat little Jedi mind trick Daddy Z has pulled off here. He appeals to racists by denouncing every African-American who has chosen justice for Trayvon over freedom for George as the real racists.
This strategy should do well with morons and Stormfront members.
Zimmerman, Sr.is engaged in two of the oldest defenses in the world: deflection and projection. Blaming others for the sins of racism that he and his family perpetuates continually and repeatedly.
Can I say with 100 percent certainty George Zimmerman was motivated by racism when he murdered Trayvon Martin? No. But what I can say is if he is he got it honestly.
Today is Father’s Day and there is no doubt Robert Zimmerman Sr., loves his son George very much . He loves him so much he would lie for him. He loves him so much he would spread his race-baiting venom to others to feed the seething racial resentment his son started with his reckless and criminal behavior . George is a killer and that reflects poorly upon how the elder Zimmerman raised him. His love is no excuse for being a lousy parent. The stupid and selfish actions of George took Trayvon away from his father and that’s why he’s on trial for murder, not because of anything the NAACP or the NBA did.
Today is Father’s Day and Robert Zimmerman Sr. shows his love by spewing hate.
- The Nerve of This Man (thoughtprovokingperspectives.wordpress.com)
- George Zimmerman’s Father Says African-American’s Are The ‘True Racists’ (djsdoingwork.com)
- George Zimmerman’s Father Says The ‘True Racists’ Are African-American (soulbrotherspeaks.com)
- George Zimmerman’s dad lashes out at ‘racist’ Black community in e-book (rawstory.com)